“Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us” Hebrews 12:1
Registration must be received by Monday, April 24th
to guarantee a T-shirt.
Click here for Online Registration or to print a paper form!
Race day specifics will be kept updated RIGHT HERE on the parish website as well as sent out to the email address provided during registration! The event schedule will begin at approximately 8am near Mossman Elementary located in the Education Village on Hwy 96.
Lets’s have some fun!
This Run is all about Fun! We can't wait to see you there! We will have a fun after party with pickup food and waters provided for all participants registered for the event. Food for guest will be available for purchase as well. There will also be a
photo booth, so bring your camera or phone and get ready to take some fun pictures!
|RACE DAY INTINERARY (tentative)
||Race Day Registration/Packet Pickup
||Course road closure
||Babysitting at playground opens up
||Welcome and prayer Father Howard
||1K announcement and lineup
||5K announcements and line up
||Awards Announced for 1k and 5k
Times are approximate!
We will begin the 5K once the 1K finishers have cleared the course!
Friday May 12
3:30pm-6pm at St.Mary Catholic Church
Race Day pickup will be available at Check-in
Particpants will receive a Finisher Medal, event T-shirt, goodie bag and post race refreshments!
Given for both 1K & 5K Races
(Details will be updated closer to race day!)
Other Fun Awards!
Most Spirited (team or individual)
Most creative team name
Hard Luck Award
You never know! We may have more!
** All runners will be entered into a door prize to be given out during the After Party!**
- You will only be able to park in the Event parking lot designated for this event.
- We will have HAMM support along the course and a Medic Station with first aid capabilities.
- NO PETS will be allowed at the Event- this is for the safety of the pets and all the participants.
- Jogging strollers will be allowed on the course, however please remember we will have free on-site babysitting for all potty trained children ages 3 and up.
- A parent is allowed to accompany their child in the 1K race, but are not required to do so.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for even more information!